Skip to content
- Sauna and Swimming Bath „aquaLaatzium”, (ca. 200m), a water park with saltwater bath and a long slide. One part with many different Saunas, a relax – and wellness area where you can get massages and a fitness centre.
Give yourself and your body a treat.
- The big water- and nature reserve area “Masch” (50m to 10km and more), which begins directly behind our hostel, gives opportunity for long and short walks as well as bicycle tours within the green. There you can find storks, wild geese, birds of prey, beavers, deer and many other animals.
Excursions into the nature can also be booked nearby at the “NABU”.
- Hanover City (ca. 10km) with its townhall, the beautiful lake “Maschsee”, its churches e.g. the “Marktkirche” in the historic district around and the “Nanas”, colourful sculptures at the river side of the old City walls.
Also the Night-Life and the shopping mile of Hanover offer many opportunities.
- The Zoo-Hanover (11km), the “Tiergarten“ = zoological garden (11km) or “SEA LIFE -Hanover” (15km) are worth a visit.
- The “Herrenhausen Gardens“ (ca. 15km), by day for a walk in a wonderful surrounding or at night for “Illumination” of the fountains and for a visit of the “Palace of Welfs”.
- The „Castle Marienburg“ (21km), with its many turrets and crenellations offers a glorious view and a magnificent backdrop for Pictures and dreams of foreign times.
- The garden of the senses “Park der Sinne”, only 400m from our Guesthouse is a place to relax. E.g. before or after a strenuous visit of the fair you could gain or regain balance by a walk through that park since it is situated along the way.
- The “Wiesendachhaus” (1,5km) is a wonderful restaurant in the meadows of the river “Leine” which offers a big playground and simple German dishes.
- The “Leine Cycle Route” (200m) passes directly at the back of our B&B and the “Grüner Ring” (another Cycle circular track) around Hanover passes directly in front of our house and offer exciting routes for cycling.